Personal, Partnership, Sole Trader & Business Income Tax Returns



Whether you run a business, are a sole trader, an employee

or hold investments, Tenth Avenue Accountants

offer a full range of taxation services.


Our qualified accountants are nationally recognised and

offer advice based on proven knowledge and

experience to achieve the best possible return outcome for you.

Personal Income Tax Return

We offer a stress-free approach to your Income Tax Return. Our dedicated qualified accountants will ensure you get the best possible income tax return that you are entitle to. They will let you know exactly what you can claim, what receipts you need to keep and how to maximise your return. We are well trusted by our clients that we get the job done as expertly as possible. 

Don't have time to come in to do your ITR, no worries -Download a copy of the PDF Questionnaire above, and email it to us at your own convenience. Alternatively, Contact us today and request our questionnaire where one of our accountants will be able to complete your tax return and email it back to you. It is a simple and efficient way to do it if you are time restricted! Same value just more time to do the things you love doing.

Sole Trader Income Tax Return

Operating your business as a sole trader, you are legally responsible for all aspects of the business, including your profits and losses. Being a Sole Trader you will be still require to lodge a tax return under your tax file number but you will require to also have an ABN to use for all your business dealings. As a Sole Trader you are still required to pay tax at the same income tax rates as individual taxpayers and pay quarterly - Pay As You Go (PAYG) installments to pre-pay your tax throughout the year.  Here at Tenth Avenue will be able to help you will all your tax requirements as a sole trader, hassle-free, in a professional and friendly manner.


Just starting out as a Sole Trader? Don't know where to start? Need to apply for an ABN? What about your super? Have you got employees? Not a problem at all, we can help you from the very beginning, whether you are big or small. Contact us today to come in and see one of our friendly accountant. No job is to big or too little!

Partnership Income Tax Return

Partnership Tax Return, you will need to submit a tax return both for your business and an individual return for each partner of the business.  Separating your business expenses and deductions from your personal, this is a great way to claim certain deductions that are not available to the partnership, but may be claimed by the partners. 

Tenth Avenue Accountants can help you from setting up the partnership, to all tax advice for the partnership and tax requirements. We will show you the best way to achieve the best possible outcome tax wise. Contact us today to book your appointment. 

Company Tax Return, you will need to submit a tax return for your business and possibly an individual return depending on a few factors which one of our accountant can assist you with. 

Taxation can be a major cost to your business. We will work with you to minimise your tax and help you achieve your key objectives. We provide a complete service of assistance and advice in each of these areas:

  • Preparing activity statements and advice on tax payments

  • GST/FBT obligations

  • Advice on, and implementation of, tax effective trust structures for asset protection and tax minimisation

  • Managing any ATO audits or disputes

Tenth Avenue Accountants can help you from the very beginning to guide you with the set-up or planning of a new business venture. 


Contact us today to book your appointment. 

Company Income Tax Return

© 2018 by Tenth Avenue Accountants & Financial Advisors 

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Google+ Icon
  • Google Places - White Circle
Tenth Avenue Accountants & Financial Advisors

68 Tenth Avenue (PO Box 285) Budgewoi  NSW  2262​

ABN 35 953 205 795